Knitted blankets (Charity Knitting)

Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Great Tea Cosy Competition 1996 - Update

The story of the Tea Cosy can be found here http://paulineknit.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/great-tea-cosy-competition-1996.html.

The Tea Cosy was offered to the Norris Museum, the Museum of Huntingdonshire, in St Ives. Although not suitable for permanent acquisition, the cosy was put on temporary display from May to the end of July 2013.




In the meantime, I had been told that the Master's Dining Room at Fitzwilliam College. Cambridge, had a fine collection of teapots and that the Cosy might make a valued addition to the collection. The Cosy was duly delivered to the Bursar by my husband and myself on 11th October 2013.




1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my Paulineknit blog today. Your comments are welcome. If you enjoy knitting please visit and Like my Facebook Page www.facebook.com/Paulineknit.