Knitted blankets (Charity Knitting)

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Work in Progress, Wednesday 12th December 2012

Dave and I were away for four days in Bridlington - Friday to Monday - so the immediate work in progress is catching up with all the emails that came in, the admin I/we do for various organisations as well as what we would have been doing since we came back anyway.

I took knitting to do on the coach while travelling to and from, and also perhaps while on the excursions but didn't get as much done as I had hoped. I did manage to do some knitting between returning to the hotel and dinner, and also took the opportunity of wearing the blue sparkle jumper in the evenings.



Since coming home progress has been speedier. The first sleeve is done and I am half way along the back. With fewer stitches, transferring from working to and fro on a circular needle back to straight needles is making knitting easier. 


Also in progress is revamping a pattern for a former client. And perhaps tonight I might be able to start the current KnitLit book.






4 comments:

  1. your sparkly jumper looks lovely Pauline, perfect fit I would say x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. I am very pleased with it.

      Delete
  2. The sparkle jumper is FAB! I need to knit one similar for myself. I'm glad to hear your progress is on the up-and-up after returning from your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle. The process of catching up is still continuing - but I am winning!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my Paulineknit blog today. Your comments are welcome. If you enjoy knitting please visit and Like my Facebook Page www.facebook.com/Paulineknit.